Tuesday 4 October 2016

How To Fix Comment Box Not Showing in Mobile | Blogger

Fix Missing Comment Box In Mobile For Blogger

Sometimes, the comment box goes hidden in the mobile view for no reason, lots of blogger platform users have that problem, it doesn't mean it's unsolvable.

There are three I know that causes to the problem which
  • You have the custom mobile view checked
  • You are using a third-party template
  • You edit your templates a lot and get things messed up

Well not to worry, I will help you fix this issue in a while, all you have to do is to follow the simple instructions below.

To fix this comment box issue, you are required to go into your blog template, if you have never gone in there, cause it's a blog brain box, you are required to save a copy of your template somewhere, so you can easily restore in case it get messed up

Steps to fix missing comment box

Step 1: Sign in blogger.com > Select blog

Step 2: Open Template > Edit Template (make sure its backed up)

Step 3: Click anywhere inside the template and hit Ctrl+F keys(window), Cmd+F(Mac)
Copy this ]]></b:skin> and paste in the search box on the top right corner and hit enter key to take you right to the code's position(with yellow shade)

Step 4 Paste the CSS code below just above the ]]></b:skin>
code

.mobile .blogger-iframe-colorize {
display: block !important;
}
.blogger-iframe-colorize {
display: block !important;
}

Step 5: Then save your template.

Visit your blog with a mobile device, you will find your comment box already waiting up for you.
And that's how to fix comment box not showing in mobile for blogger. 

Friendly Tip

Try and avoid more of this issues by always saving up a copy of your template before going into your blogger brain box(Template), I call it the brain-box so the word can scare me and make me save a copy before I venture into it.

Steps to save a blogger template
Before you hit the Edit Html button, at the top right corner of that page, you will see backup/restore button, click on it, will show a download template button, you know what to do.

20 comments

Such a blog that help us to learn and understand some things new.
Asus Laptop Price List In India

Kindly help me for designing blog so, that i can design blog for my website.
online power banks for mobile

not working

Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
zwangerschapsmassage haarlem

I really appreciate. I couldnt upload the template It keeps showing me error, I attached a screenshot of the error message. I dont really like the share buttons added. Help me remove them if possible. Finally the original blogger share buttons are working like a charm now from the test blog you made! THANKS!

Thank you very much for this great post. Dofollow Blog Comment

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. private blog network service

I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks web bokep

Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. baixar aplicativo de compra e venda

I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. twdown

Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive. parental control

Having a logo for your business is a compelling and quick approach to achieve your potential clients. Maybe logo configuration is the most ideal approach to make a brand picture for your business. logo design service

A septic system is an underground chamber made of field design for installs tank through which domestic wastewater flows for basic treatment. Services for sewerage systems of all shapes and sizes - For More Information Visit Here -- field design

I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. C Thiruvenkatam

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Bolt Posts

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. www.geolocatel.com

Nice to read this publication on this blog. As far as I can see, this is a very basic question for everyone indeed. Its my personal opinion and I am completely agreed with the subject used herezwangerschapsmassage haarlem


EmoticonEmoticon